portfolio blog store facebook contact

7 Aug 2014

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Im not even going to talk about this film, you all know it, you all love it, its awesome, job done. Im not even gonna talk about Arrow Video, they are amazing, they are part of our culture, game over, they're brilliant.I originally did the artwork for Skuzzels.com, but time ran out on a license and they missed out on printing it, which was a shame but they were nothing but gentlemen about it. Later on my friends and awesome poster dudes: Underthefloorboards.com hooked me up with Arrow films. I sent them my artwork and their designers put together this awesome covers using what I gave them. Proud to be a part of this, now all I have to do it buy a blur-ray play...I know I know...but I still have a tape player and buy CDs.